Marine Supply believes that every customer deserves quality service delivered on time and to be treated with respect. Every customer is notified by our Service Staff to explain the service to be performed, the expected duration of the service and the invoice total.
Marine Supply’s technicians provide:
- Over 100 years combined technical experience.
- Factory Certified for Mercury, MerCruiser, Yamaha & Evinrude.
- Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI)Score of 97.5.
- Every serviced engine is water trialed.
- Over 50,000 factory parts in stock.
- Installation & repair of boat accessories, pumps & electrical issues.
- Customer notification of estimated service fee & duration.
- “Fixed the First Time” service.
To schedule your next service with Marine Supply, complete our Service Form or call us at (863)293-1156.
DON’T LET ETHANOL GASOLINE DAMAGE YOUR ENGINE!
Ethanol fuel, or E10 fuel, is causing numerous problems for all types of boaters. Unfortunately, E10 fuel does not discriminate when it comes to the age of the engine.
Marine Supply has seen engine problems related to ethanol on engines with 25 to 325 hours. However, age does become a factor when determining what should be done to protect your fuel system from E10 fuel related problems.
Marine Supply offers NON-ETHANOL gasoline whether you on the lake or one the road.