Cruise the beautiful Winter Haven Chain of Lakes in one of our pontoon boats. The famous Chain of Lakes includes 2 unique series (North Chain and South Chain) of lakes connected by navigable canals. The 2 series of lakes are connected by a lock, which is located between Lake Hartridge and Lake Conine. On the Chain of Lakes access 4 lakes on the Northern Chain and 16 Lakes in the Southern Chain.
While on the water you can visit some of the parks Winter Haven has to offer, get a bite to eat or just enjoy the sites and sounds of the lakes. Reserve your next Chain of Lakes cruise by calling 863-293-1156.
|(20ft in Length)
||(24ft in Length)
Pontoon Boat Information
- Can seat 8 to 10 people (or 1,500 pounds)
- Engine on both pontoons is a 60hp 4-stroke
- AM/FM radio with CD player
- Bimini top
- Half Day Rental - $250
- Full Day Rental - $350
The price of the rental includes:
- One tank of fuel
- Small map of the Chain of Lakes
- U.S. Coast Guard approved pontoon boat.
- Safety gear - whistle, fire extinguisher, adult life jackets (children life jackets available upon request), and throwable
- Boat lines
Please Note: If you were born after January 1st, 1988 you are required to complete the Florida Safe Boating Test.
Click here for details.
Reserve your next Chain of Lakes cruise by calling 863-293-1156.